It depends on what and if the law is involved.

Best Answer

If it's life threatening or dangerous in anyway, then NO WAY!! If it's just a matter of words, then I guess so, but I really hate to be a part of anyone's "lie", "half-truth", or "omission of the truth"! I will NOT outright liew for ANYONE!!

Best Answer

Wow-I'm doing that right now. It cost them 2500.00 and a promise to never put us in this situation again. I got the cross my heart promise and a better bond of understanding of how important the truth is and compassion for how we all can make a mistake. Plus I'm going to get that computer program I wanted..lol

Best Answer

there's only two people i would do this for, but i would do anything to cover it up

Best Answer

Not far.

Best Answer

Is the truth a hurtful truth? Or is it like a lifestyle thing? It depends. Lying is never good. But we all do it to protect the ones we love. There's the classic "Do these pants make my butt look big?" to which you had better say no. Or there's lying about yourself, which can lead to mistrust and hard feelings. It kinda depends on the situation. Give more details and I'll give whatever input I can on it. =]

Best Answer

What LiquidSoul said.

Best Answer