Questionator Questionator 26-30 109 Answers Jul 28, 2010

Question of the Day

when its the right time for me it will find me.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Good Question, another good question would be how far are you willing to go to keep the love strong and alive?

Best Answer

As far as it takes. Two people in love with one another is very rare. Look at the divorce rate. Yes, I go as far as I had to.

Best Answer

I would go around the world and back again if that's what it took to be with the man I love. I would move 3000 miles away. I would take a 55 hour train ride. Love knows no bounds or distances. Love finds you, then you have to chase it.

Best Answer

I certainly wouldn´t do anything that goes against who I am!!

Best Answer

Across the street, down the block, left at the light, along the boulevard to the next state, up the hill to the city where she lives to the house where she stays to the bed that she lies on and the pillow that she speaks my name into, at night, just to give her a kiss, then settle back and watch her reaction, in hopes that it was a fruitful trip.

Best Answer

nowhere, love is everywhere..

Best Answer

When it's the right time and right person for me. Love has no boundaries.

Best Answer

Well, I found my love here on EP, and I'm moving to the other side of the globe (from Australia to America) to be with her...

Best Answer

pluto and back

Best Answer

Not far at all. I'm staying put and waiting for it to find me.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

HOW FAR..HOW FAR. ARE YOU INSANE??? LOVE IS WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND LOVE YOURSELF... NO ONE COMES CLOSE TO THAT... JUST INCASE YOU ARE TOTALLY PERPLEXED. THE GREATEST LOVE IS WITH YOURSELF. UNTILL YOU HAVE THAT ,YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER FIND THIS :::LOVE::: Thang, which by the way, is a total load of crap..

Best Answer

I just go home and there it is. If there is such a thing as a blessing, thats it.

Best Answer

As far as love can go!

Best Answer

Are we talking distance or determination? If distance, my answer is that it's "a journey across forever," (Richard Bach) and we don't know how far that is. If determination, then it's being in the state of mind that we recognize love when it lands lightly on our shoulder, like a butterfly we've been chasing...unexpected, yet appreciated.

Best Answer

Across the ocean.............

Best Answer

I went almost 6000 miles to find love i left the uk and moved to the states to be with the guy i love

Best Answer

I would go to the UK.

Best Answer

I don’t think you go to places to find love… is not like to find inspiration for a painting or a song… is not like to go looking for a pen you need or you lost… I think you just have to be open and receptive to feelings and people to be able to acknowledge love when it gets to you… and then, for that love, some smart people go whenever it takes to preserve it… I keep thinking life is short, and there is little we are going to take with us when we leave this world, and that to me is the feeling that you had a great life full of love and good actions, no remorse and little to regret… love is the only thing you can really carry with you through your life…

Best Answer

I brought my love to me.. he lived in Minnesota and im in California.

Best Answer