unconcerned unconcerned 41-45, F 16 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Struggles

Yes, and I would die saving her.

Best Answer

Whatever they asked for is what i would ensure happened.

Best Answer

If they could think and still wanted 2, ya.

Best Answer

It will hurt like hell to watch dem die but still I'll do evry thing possible to be wit dem so tat I dont regret it later .......

Best Answer

Yes I would absolutely do it! :D

Best Answer

When I was a younger RN, I promised my mother-in-law I would care for her when she was aged. Years later, she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. I promised her she would not suffer any pain. My husband & I cared for her in our home the last 5 mths of of her life. The last 2 wks of her life, she slipped into a coma& all of us held vigil @ her bedside& were present when she died. Her Dr told me, considering her disease, I did an excellent job in managing her pain.

Best Answer

I am very careful about making promises. But I will keep them once made. In a situation when one wanted to be allowed to died his wish was honored.

Best Answer

if its a horribly painful terminal illness then i would stand by my word and them to the end of thier lives

Best Answer

as hard as it would be yes...thats just what love does..

Best Answer

Depends on what would be best for the person. If I loved them I would try to act in their best interest....so like in the case of sickness, that could include watching them die.

Best Answer

I have to say "I don't know the bounds of my friendships." I have stood by and watched / scene some pretty ugly shît. <br />
Eventually if the friendship turns inward and I am being used / abused I have to walk away in self preservation. It usually isn't until mere death that this decision is made.

Best Answer

Yes, imagine she is sick or something. I will go as far as needed.

Best Answer

Am still keeping the promise i made

Best Answer