LadyGypsy LadyGypsy 36-40, F 8 Answers May 31 in Community

My In-laws do that all the time....then call us when they can't pay their bills....

Best Answer

Got one niece who wants everything new and she has problems balancing her modest budget. The other one is a professional & can easily afford top-quality new items but prefers to shop at consignment stores, yard sales, & thrift stores for her purchases if she can find what she needs.

Best Answer

the funny thing is that my husband is the youngest and I'm younger than him yet they are always calling him for money...thank God that he wised up

Best Answer

We never did that.we didn't know we were poor.

Best Answer

We though everybody hunted and gathered for dinner as kids.

Best Answer

Really?

Best Answer

Yes, really. Dandelion greens and fiddleheads. They are served in the finest restaurants now.

Best Answer

This is a very Victorian, if not Georgian question for the 21st Century. Thank you kindly, Jane Austin.

Best Answer

I don't understand it. Just be yourself and if people accept that fine, if they don't fine. Too hard to keep up appearances pretending your something you're not.

Best Answer

Oh well, there is nothing you can do about it.:)

Best Answer

They won't fool the real McCoys.

Best Answer

Why are you asking?

Best Answer