ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Bloomberg is a idiot. New Yorkers deserve him for voting him in.

Best Answer

Pretty sure it is just a prohibitive tax... but I could have that wrong. Who the hell needs that much soda anyways? Not that I love Bloomberg... it's like he thinks he is the king or something...

Best Answer

Those 32oz drinks are a hazard. You can put way too much alcohol in them and not even notice.

Best Answer

Ha!!

Best Answer

well.. i would say that a 32oz soda is worse for your health than the occasional smoke.. no one should consume that much soda in one day.. though, yes, they should have the right if they want to..

Best Answer

That´s the USA for you.

Best Answer

it's really funny when you put it that way.

Best Answer

the big slurp is prolly worse for ya than the weed. ridiculous law though if you ask me and what's to stop someone from buying two smaller ones if they felt like it

Best Answer

And toys in Happy Meals are illegal in San Francisco

Best Answer

For Shame !!!!

Best Answer

I know!

Best Answer

That doesn't bother me, my kids are 3 and they've never had a happy meal. We've eaten at McDonald's a few times, but I see no reason to spend the extra money for toys that are pointless.

Best Answer

When I go to McDonalds I always buy a toy for a buck....My grown daughter loves them...

Best Answer

Party pooper---you probably want to prize taken out of Cracker Jacks, too. Little things are important to kids

Best Answer

And grown kids :)

Best Answer

They can have Bloomberg..please take him off our hands.

Best Answer

He'll just buy his way back in

Best Answer