Not very good. You should consider all of their questions and other activities on what they do on here, to actually understand them or have a better understanding of their personality :)

Best Answer

Correct!! :))

Best Answer

Yay :D It sucks being judged off of one question or something you say. Ppl are too quick to make assumptions.

Best Answer

Yes. And for a person like me, it freaks me out. LOL

Best Answer

It freaks me out, too. I was judged for a question and I thought it was messed up.

Best Answer

Gotta understand those kind of people. XD

Best Answer

not good... i like to see a lot of questions from a person before i decide what i think they are here for, but other than that i can't really tell from people's questions just what type of people they are. except for the pantie ones etc, those are yucky and i wish those would go away.

Best Answer

Unless they answer with something REALLY off the chain racist or sexist I'll assume they, like anyone, can be having a bad day and give them a chance to improve their impression.

Best Answer

Judging someone is simply not good, try to figure out someone sounds better

Best Answer

spirited*****

Best Answer

Whaaaat?

Best Answer

Some people seem to judge easily by the way you ask questions here. :)

Best Answer

I accidentally deleted your last reply. :/ But, thank you! :)

Best Answer

OM! Again?? Waaa. Sorry. T_T D*mn this mouse.

Best Answer

One more time.

Best Answer