Anywhere from a computer screen and farther is aweful. I hate driving places for that reason. I cant read the exit names until its to late and thats exactly how I found my way to effin Dallas on accident. Thats probably the closest to a panic attack ive ever been. Bad vision.
deftone deftone 26-30, M 12 Answers Sep 8, 2011

I've worn them since I was 3. I can't see jack without them. Don't know the numbers. They are diferent sizes, light sensitive, one wanders... I was told I would go blind before I got to school. Haha My vision is crap, but I can still see enough to function. Lucky me!

Best Answer

Pretty bad. My distance vision with glasses is 20/40 but my near vision is really poor and I have to wear strong plus lenses with prisms. I need to make the text on my computer screen really big and sometimes I have to use a magnifier too. Since my vision has recently got worse and using reading glasses is becoming really difficult, I had to have a low vision assessment and I am getting a special device called a telemicroscope that will mean I don't have to hold things as close.<br />
I also have a lot of trouble with other near tasks too. Preparing food is a challenge and even being able to see what I am eating is getting a lot harder. I have to use a lot of colour coding for things around my home to help me identify stuff. I have given up trying to do things like paint my finger nails

Best Answer

I wear progressives and I am only 22. I have -3.5 and astigmatism of -1.5 (and addition of +1.5 for reading and computer).<br />
Although most of the time at least at home I'm without glasses.

Best Answer

My vision was perfect until I was 38 and then I started needing reading glasses.

Best Answer

I grew up myopic. Then, about 17 years ago, I had the lasik procedure. My vision has been pretty close to perfect all these years but now I am old and getting a cataract. Don't know where I will go from here.

Best Answer

each doctor I visit, he tells me I have 10 on 10 vision, but I beg him to recheck, as I feel my eyes in need for some eyeglasses, as I see under each word a shadow !...<br />
Yeah, what a GREAT DOCTORS!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I wear glasses, my vision is pretty decent (20/25) but without 'em I'll get headaches when I read or stare at a computer/TV screen.

Best Answer

My vision is horrible. 20/70 w/o glasses. With glasses it's 20/60. : /

Best Answer

Awful! 6.25!!

Best Answer

daang. i dont think they make contacts for that. Sorry, hugs. haha :)

Best Answer

Oh they do make them for prescriptions that bad. I was suprised, too!

Best Answer

I wear glasses , but with out em my vision is decent cause i let memory processing takeover ,

Best Answer

I wear glasses everyday.

Best Answer