Lushiro Lushiro 18-21, M 22 Answers Jul 29, 2012

I'm an awesome cook. I'm a vegetarian, so if you can't cook and you're a vegetarian you'll die- because eating nothing but carrot sticks all day will make you want to shoot yourself. You have to cook good food in advance with accurate nutrition without boring your taste-buds. And if you don't get enough protein, that also ends in death.

Best Answer

Serviceable

Best Answer

Decent.

Best Answer

Pro? Are you kidding me? Oh HELL no! ROFL. I can cook a good lamb once a year ... maybe a gorgeous Salmon filet ... but it's spotty at best. Dude! I WORK for a living! You know, 12 hour shifts plus about an hour commute both ways! Yeah, my kids are lucky they get Ramen once a week! ROFL.

Best Answer

I love to cook. I like to think I'm on my way to pro but not quite there yet. I love tweaking recipes to my own taste.

Best Answer

Pro. I've been going to cooking classes for years. I really enjoy cooking. The cookbooks in the kitchen bookcase shows that there isn't anything I'm not willing to learn how to make.

Best Answer

Very good King :)

Best Answer

I'm not a chef, but I'm real good.

Best Answer

I am a baker. Not a cook in the least.

Best Answer

Decent

Best Answer

Master micro-wave chef here! My wife is the greatest cook I have ever known, and makes the best food I have ever had. This being said, part of why I married her is because I can't cook at all, and she makes the best food I have ever eaten and I wanted it for ever.

Best Answer

Decent

Best Answer

a half wit

Best Answer