https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDJDhVkRhtQ
Trillmatic Trillmatic 22-25, M 4 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Health

ugh, M&M can't be racist. they're all brown on the inside duh xD

Best Answer

he says that he only did that b/c his black girlfriend broke up with him. hes hurt and feeling stupid.

Best Answer

or is that what MTV told you to say

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer

whats funny?

Best Answer

I want to blame the industry but lets be honest those black dudes didn't care about anything of that. They saw the first white rapper and ran with it.

Best Answer

explain yourself.

Best Answer

When you first come across an unpopular rapper the FIRST thing you check out is his underground stuff. Underground is where EVERYONE has to start hoping that they'll be picked.
I think the industry tried to hide it from the public but all that tells me is how the black people who discovered didn't care, in fact they cared so little they made Eminem a star. Whites and racism are nothing new so it's not hard to find traces of it especially when they have no money to hide it.
Who let the cat out of the bag? It sure wasn't Dr. Dre.

Best Answer

I've heard Eminem's Infinite. When he's imitating Nas and AZ flow. Thats my favorite em recording because I like Nas and AZ.
If you think money and race have nothing to do with the music industry then crawl back into your cocoon. and **** Dre. I respect him for the classic albums and what he's done for hip hop but **** him for cosigning the elvis of rap

Best Answer