lauren111 lauren111 22-25, F 78 Answers Jun 9, 2012

I can't say that I so much "like" to be spanked, but I think spankings should be given in a manner that leave me in tears with a very sore bottom. I believe that spankings should be punitive and sufficient to the point where they will make me give serious thought to the behavior that earned them.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree with you. There are always marks on my bottom for a number of days when my wife spanks me. I also don't enjoy it while it is happening, but love the feelings of love and intimacy between me and my wife after.

Best Answer

Great point about not liking it. What makes it "work" is precisely that you don't like it. However, that is not to imply that you wouldn't walk a mile for one! (a reference to an old Camel cigarette advert that said that Camels were so tasty that anyone would walk a mile to get to smoke one.) Translation into normal speak: spankings hurt and are not liked even though they are sought after knowingly.

Best Answer

that depends on why I'm being spanked

- I really enjoy a good spanking, it turns me on, I like it to sting, I like being bent over my mans knee, I like my bottom bared and I enjoy it when the stinging in my behind lasts a few days

- When I need to be punished I need to really get a serious whipping or else I might enjoy my punishment - I am not put over his knee to be punished, I have to bend over the arm of a chair or lay flat on the bed,

I'm sent to the corner and he calls me over to him when he is ready to punish me, tells me to pull down my panties, bends me over, paddles me and then whips me with a belt or switch, sometimes alternating between the belt or switch then paddle, then when he is almost done he makes me count the last of the strokes with the switch- there is no sex involved and sometimes I am sent to sit in the corner afterwards- my bottom stays red for a while and it hurts to sit for at least a few days- I am not punished for very many things, but have asked him to punish me if I raise my voice to him, or if my grades in school start to slip- he only really whips me when I raise my voice so loud the nieghbors might be able to hear and that is because I decided I needed to be punished when I do this- and when he punishes me for this, even though I asked him to and want him to continue to do so I do not ever raise my voice hoping for this, if I wanted him to spank me I'd just initiate it durring sex, and I'd get all I want

-also wanted to mention that I was the one in our relationship who asked him to start spanking me because I enjoyed it and I felt that I needed it sometimes

Best Answer

You've made an important point; the distinction between a spanking for discipline and one for mutual pleasure. I love to spank my wife's lovely bottom. She loves for me to spank her. I put her OTK, skirt up and panties down, and caress her breasts as I spank her. It's erotic. When punished she stands bare-assed and bent at the waist over the bed, couch, dining table or wherever we may be. She must count each stroke aloud and take her spanking without objection. She knows the difference clearly.

Best Answer

I understand that feeling. To be well spanked is something special. I started to want it as a young teen and of course made sure I got it at home. I wanted to be sore and for it to last. Dropping panties and lying across Mums knee was special.

Best Answer

I discovered this when I was 13. My best friend described a spanking she'd gotten from her mom. I felt really funny listening to her and my juices were running. So I asked my mom's best friend whom I adored and was close to me to give me a spanking so I'd know what it felt like. She just laughed and said spanking was not for girls my age. I guess she telephoned my mother, too, judging from the amused look I received when I got home that afternoon. I never brought it up again and hoped my friend would describe something again, but she never did. The first time I was spanked I was in graduate school. That was by a woman, too. I had been doing modeling for her -- a sculpture -- and my husband had been away on business a lot and I was lonely-- and she understood me very well. In a little time she was spanking me regularly -- very hard, just the way I like it.

Best Answer

Hi did you upset her to receive your first spanking or was it though talking about the subject and ask her to spank you

Best Answer

I like to be spanked hard enough to make me cry. A good hard spanking is very cathartic and helps me release my tensions.

Best Answer

As difficult and painful as a good spanking is I find that it just not warms my bottom but also my spirit, It changes the direction of my thoughts.
Debbie Cook

Best Answer

I agree. If I'm not crying when I stand up I don't feel I've been properly punished. Sometimes mum gives me a mild token spanking for which I remain standing and she holds up my skirt and delivers a few smacks to my bottom. These are totally ineffective and are no benefit to me at all.

Best Answer

A very hard strapping that lingers for a few days is the best!

Best Answer

The harder the better.

Best Answer

Until my bare hiney is good and red - just like my mom did it when I was a kid.

Best Answer

I like for it to start lightly and to increase. That way I can take a very long and very hard spanking that will leave nice marks and will be remembered for days.

Best Answer

It does depend on why I am being spanked. Usually with a discipline spanking it needs to leave marks that I feel for awhile after ..when sitting .

Best Answer

i like to be spanked hard on the bare with wood hairbrush OTK until i am kicking and squirming and bottom bright red! then i know i have been well spanked!

Best Answer

The harder the better. I want to carry the memory for a few days.

Best Answer

I generally prefer all the things surrounding the spanking such as the anticipation and fear while I wait, being made to ***** slowly or being ********, and the lecture I get while standing there naked.

What I like the most is what goes on during the spanking (Besides the actual spanking!). I enjoy all the little things such as the movements he makes, the places he chooses to touch or avoid, and what's being said.

But, how hard I like to be spanked depends on the situation and who's giving me a spanking.

If it's around others who may not be able to see me, I prefer a spanking that's hard enough for the people around to overhear, without being so obvious as to what's going on.

Sometimes I'd prefer a good hard spanking that'll leave me promising to be a good girl for a week but other times I'd rather have a lighter spanking with more touching all over my body. I even enjoy varied spankings where some a hard and others light, it keeps me wondering what'll come next and is a little shocking when one that stings more happens!

Best Answer

I find I like it very hard with a paddle. If it shows on my bottom the next day or even longer, when I look in the mirror it makes me excited, sometimes to the point of erection. It also excites my wife and can lead to some very good love making.

Best Answer

I want it to sting! Hand print? yes please!

Best Answer

Hard enough to cry and be uncomfortable sitting down

Best Answer

I like to be spanked very hard by a women followed by a strapping! Somehow I get really turned on by this.

Best Answer

As hard as possible most of the time. Sometimes I like it to start out hard, then get harder, then as hard as possible. And If I really need a truly severe spanking, start out moderate, then hard, then harder, then even harder til its as hard as possible.

Best Answer

I used to teach back in the 1960's (so you can imagine I am quite eledrely now) and did emply mild CP when I needed to. This was in the time when it was possible to spank or slipper.

I wonder how many I dealt with who now find that into adulthood they want it again or want that scenario recreated for them ????

Best Answer

Please add me as I would love to correspond with you about re-creating some of my childhood spankings.

Best Answer

I have done so.
You can always write direct.to me on
josephinesimmonds@roccketmail.com

Best Answer

enough to leave marks for ten days or so

Best Answer

sorry, anyone hits me in any way and ill destroy them lol

Best Answer