depends on how smart you are or wealthy

Best Answer

Lol, well...

Best Answer

lol do u think youll get in easily

Best Answer

Lol maybe with a whole lot of luck!

Best Answer

lol i hear you

Best Answer

Not nearly as hard as staying in past first year.

Best Answer

Er.......This is sort of the norm, no?<br />
It is here in the USA...<br />
That said - Kids send off letters to schools they'd like to attend and depending on the min. requirements and other things - It could be very hard....<br />
But, there's always 2 year and 2+2 type schools that even a moron can get into .

Best Answer

Personally, if my only option is to have to go to college or community college, that is the day I fail myself. It's a no can do for me!

Best Answer

Keep trying until you get exactly what you want. You will get in if you want to make it happen bad enough.

Best Answer

Pretty easy. The hard thing is your first year of university. I had about a quarter of my classmates drop out in their first year and about another quarter will drop out in my next year.

Best Answer

Depends on how much money your parents have and how much you can bullshit through the sat

Best Answer

Keep those marks as high as you can humanly muster and you will have a definite advantage over others.

Best Answer

depends where you live - it's easier in Darwin than in Beijing

Best Answer

I live in California, usa. So far it sounds like hell here.

Best Answer

In that case, it would depend on what type of university you want to be associated with (i.e. California State Universities (tend to be the easiest to get into); Universities of California (tend to be the hardest public universities to get into--concerning California); private universities(tend to be the hardest to get into, overall). The University of California has a strong research component, and offers undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degrees. California State Universities have much less research emphasis, and offer bachelors and masters degrees.

Best Answer

Thank you so much!!!! Very, very helpful. (:

Best Answer

No problem! Good luck (:

Best Answer

I strongly recommend using the 'Free Application for Federal Student Aid' (official site: www.fafsa.ed.gov).

Best Answer