tiffanyandasaltshaker tiffanyandasaltshaker 16-17, F 8 Answers Jan 8 in Education

depends on how smart you are or wealthy

Best Answer

Lol, well...

Best Answer

lol do u think youll get in easily

Best Answer

Lol maybe with a whole lot of luck!

Best Answer

lol i hear you

Best Answer

Not nearly as hard as staying in past first year.

Best Answer

Er.......This is sort of the norm, no?<br />
It is here in the USA...<br />
That said - Kids send off letters to schools they'd like to attend and depending on the min. requirements and other things - It could be very hard....<br />
But, there's always 2 year and 2+2 type schools that even a moron can get into .

Best Answer

Personally, if my only option is to have to go to college or community college, that is the day I fail myself. It's a no can do for me!

Best Answer

Keep trying until you get exactly what you want. You will get in if you want to make it happen bad enough.

Best Answer

not, hard i got into a one of the best schools in my state. but i graduated top 30 of my class so..

Best Answer

Nice! What state is that? If you don't mind sharing! :)

Best Answer

haha im not sharing that lol. ill like to remain unknown

Best Answer

Alright, understandable. Thanks anyways. (:

Best Answer

but its all about hard work and just being motivated to do work

Best Answer

Yeah. But I feel i'm a little too late on that. I'm on my junior year, which i'm told is the year that counts the most! I guess i'll just have to keep trying harder.

Best Answer

yup, i got accepted into all my colleges i applied to..i slacked my freshman year and then did great the rest of high school. graduated honors

Best Answer

Oh well that changes things. A lot. Lol.

Best Answer

huh? how is that??? lol

Best Answer

Ehh well, my grade point average right now, is about a 3.6. Compared to other students, I doubt i'll make top 30. But it never hurts to try, so i'll make the effort!

Best Answer

see that aint shabby at all XD yeah you've still got one more year. you never know

Best Answer

Depends on how much money your parents have and how much you can bullshit through the sat

Best Answer

Keep those marks as high as you can humanly muster and you will have a definite advantage over others.

Best Answer

depends where you live - it's easier in Darwin than in Beijing

Best Answer

I live in California, usa. So far it sounds like hell here.

Best Answer

In that case, it would depend on what type of university you want to be associated with (i.e. California State Universities (tend to be the easiest to get into); Universities of California (tend to be the hardest public universities to get into--concerning California); private universities(tend to be the hardest to get into, overall). The University of California has a strong research component, and offers undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degrees. California State Universities have much less research emphasis, and offer bachelors and masters degrees.

Best Answer

Thank you so much!!!! Very, very helpful. (:

Best Answer

No problem! Good luck (:

Best Answer

I strongly recommend using the 'Free Application for Federal Student Aid' (official site: www.fafsa.ed.gov).

Best Answer