I know those with tumultuous family lives would be rather elated or cathartic, but I'm very close with my family and love my childhood home, and the thought of leaving it all terrifies me.
adventureolive adventureolive 22-25, F 15 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Not. I got married and moved into a home that was much closer to my job in a quiet neighborhood and compared to the ruckus of living with my family - nice Not that they were bad but four kids younger than me made a ruckus.

Best Answer

I could breath when I left.......now, I'm back again...bummer

Best Answer

Easy, I would rather live on the street than live there.

Best Answer

Pretty hard because I was going off to rehab. But I didn't have much of a choice...it was either go to rehab or be kicked out.

Best Answer

It was not hard for me, my mother always encourage me to see new things, different places, and meet new people. I knew home is always going to be there and the doors are always open for me.

Best Answer

At the time it was easy, but as I've gotten older a lot of my dreams occur in or around my childhood home. It is a place of comfort and safety for me.

Best Answer

Emotionally, pretty easy for me. I couldn't wait to get out from under parental watch and have adventures on my own. Financially, not so easy. I bounced back a couple of times.

Best Answer

When I left it, it was so hard. 26. :( Just married, husband just had a new job. My parents had the house on the market when we left, but I really didn't think anything would come of it any time soon. It was especially hard for me because we moved to a place far, with no family or friends around, and I can't drive. I was terrified, but it got easier... until now. I am back at my childhood home, saying goodbye to it. I was supposed to be here for a week... I've been here a month. My poor husband wants me back, and I keep telling him i don't want to leave.

Best Answer

Itwas exciting. I looked at it like an adventure. I was finally independent.

Best Answer

I didnt have much choice. I got booted out.

Best Answer