My experience is to forgive and forget if the door is open to do so. I've seen people grow cold and bitter because they harbour old scars instead of doing something to put it right. Forgiving doesn't mean that we fall into the arms of the person who offened us, although it may well for some. For others it's simply putting up the arms and putting the past *in* the past, forgiving, forgetting and even if both parties don't even spend time together, it's been dealt with and put away. But the extra consideration here is that of the *other* party not sharing the same desire to forgive. In that case, the consolation is in us knowing that we did our part in forgiving and we should accept it as such<br />
It's the only way I know.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I just say Shalom and go on about my life , Rabbi's are known for this way .

Best Answer

I hate to admit but I am the worst when it comes to reconnecting. I hold grudges way longer than I should. And friends that just slipped off the radar stay off the radar. When I become indifferent toward someone, there is no recovery.

Best Answer

which question do you want the answer to ?

Best Answer

the one in bold letters... the question details are just conditions/assumptions of the big bold question... as far as how easy or hard it can be to reconcile/forgive or forget those are inverses so either question is applicable...it depends on the situation and person involved so it's not exactly uniform in every persons individual case

Best Answer