Pretty much ruined it. destroyed relationship with family and friends, Dropped out of school, can't hold jobs, pretty much every aspect. Now being clean I find I still have to deal with what I did when I was using and very likely always will.

Best Answer

yes..............I grew up w/a mother who was an addict, drugs and alcohol.

Best Answer

never been addicted.

Best Answer

I was depressed, paranoid, no direction near the end of my drug use period, started when I was 12, stopped about 10 years later, my family didn't agree with me quitting, as they were using as well and felt that I was judging their lifestyle, led to some pretty big conflicts and didn't have contact for years, lines of communication were reopened about a year ago

Best Answer

Karma. As soon as my half brother was born when i was four, my brother and i became and grew up abused, but our half brother got treated with kid gloves by my father and stepmother (his mother). He's been a heroin addict since the second half of the 1980s.

Best Answer

I cant go an hour without a cigarette so Im a major addict there. Its a pain in the bum finding somewhere when Im out :-/

Best Answer

Coffee, it keeps me awake at night..

Best Answer

I don't have a drug addiction. Unless you consider EP a drug. Then we can talk about it

Best Answer

It does not have to be your addiction could be a family member or friend

Best Answer

Ok, then, no. Luckily I have no experience.

Best Answer