BinteEshrat BinteEshrat 18-21, F 15 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Community

It really did bring an entire library of knowledge right to my desk.

Best Answer

yes! ur right.......ur ans is accepted........

Best Answer

It has saved me time on many things like I bank from home and I don't go door to door looking for a job,I just apply on line,most about saving time and decreasing loss,increasing my money

Best Answer

A lot more information at quick reference. I can study various subjects, take classes, etc so much easier.

Best Answer

agreed:)

Best Answer

It's certainly broadened my horizons ... I've met so many people I would never have met before .. I'm able to do all sorts of research so much easier ... manage our finances and accounts online in real time .. etc.<br />
But, I suppose it has given me more excuses to sit at the computer when I should be doing other things .. but I don't allow it to rule my life.<br />
I enjoy it very much.

Best Answer

good ans! i appreciate it...

Best Answer

Thanks and I love the question!

Best Answer

iPad in class. Needed for school, easy to cheat.

Best Answer

hahaha! accepted

Best Answer

Accepted for what?

Best Answer

accepted that internet has improved our in this specially for students

Best Answer

Answers to questions at my finger tips.

Best Answer

and.......

Best Answer

Sure has made homework a lot easier. I'm a writer, so research is TONS easier, too. :D

Best Answer

agreed:) and study tips, tips to get high grades..and so on....

Best Answer

I met my partner of 6 years online :D

Best Answer

hahaha! and...? its the only improvement in ur life?

Best Answer

Hahaha yourself..lol aside from that it has improved mine just much as it has everyone else's ..as you can imagine .i'd be lost without Google and the communication of emailing my family and friends ..and ooh ..this site I guess ...:P

Best Answer

In every possible way, its a blessing (:

Best Answer

but u cannot neglect the advantages too?

Best Answer

you mean disadvantages?

Best Answer

I learned about PTSD and dissociation. That's the most important thing I'll have ever learned, I think.

Best Answer

Now I can get bored instantly!

Best Answer

haan? what do u mean?

Best Answer

Just kidding. There's too much information which is good to a point, but after a while it gets to bean overload and at that point, I just pick up a book and read...

Best Answer

It helped me find my now boyfriend of 8 months

Best Answer

only this improvement no other improvements?

Best Answer

I take online college, and play WOW,LOL, and other online games, it helps me keep i touch with my family, and other things. but mostly my boyfriend and the other fact that I can take online college otherwise I wouldnt be going to college.

Best Answer