XGhibliGirlX XGhibliGirlX 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Community

ive been para aide subbing in the schools after losing my other job cause of several surgeries

Best Answer

That's sad but I guess things could be worse.

Best Answer

Life get harder and riskier every day. I don't really know what will happen to my future if I failed or too slow.

Best Answer

Sometimes you have to take risks:)

Best Answer

thx. actually risk = risk + emotional torture + scarifying health

Best Answer

Actually the new year has started out quite well for me

Best Answer

Yay that good to hear!

Best Answer

It's just another **** year in my nightmare of a life.

Best Answer

I'm sorry to hear that :(

Best Answer

I've lost some people in my life, but as I begin to realize- it is for the best. I'm meeting new people and my confidence is growing. My grades are improving and I'm generally happier. I have many more great things going for myself and I know this is just the beginning of a great year. January was awesome.

Best Answer

That's good that you are gaining confidence wish I was like you :)

Best Answer

Oh gosh, don't! My confidence is improving at the slowest rate possible, but improving nevertheless. Just work towards it. Little by little. :)

Best Answer

I have none what so ever and life horrible right now but I try and stay positive because stuff won't change if you keep the same dreary attitude!:)

Best Answer

I'm sure you have a little ounce of it in you! But staying positive is always the answer.

Best Answer

Nope I don't :) but hopefully I'll start to gain some

Best Answer

I've been trying to say "hello" to this guy for two weeks. We see each other every Saturday so I have an entire week to muster up the confidence. I feel kind of pathetic, but I keep thinking maybe this will be the week I say something.

Best Answer

You should say something!:) you're not pathetic it's not easy what you're doing.

Best Answer

I feel like it! Everyone else was conversing and he even said "thank you" when I held the door open for him. I smile, I couldn't even say "you're welcome". If only I were the same person I was on here, haha.

Best Answer

Haha it's little thing like that though that will get you there :)

Best Answer

I know :)

Best Answer

I wish you the best of luck :)

Best Answer

Thank you; and I wish you the best as well.

Best Answer

Actually it has been bad! My older brother almost died at a veterans hospital and while he was there my niece died suddenly!

Best Answer

I'm so sorry :(

Best Answer

Thank you! Its odd however how sick my brother was and when my niece passed away he suddenly started getting better. Felt to me like a trade off.

Best Answer