Question of the Day

Good Bye Questionator.I wont need to see any more stupid questions coming from you.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

And you write this comment knowing this is a BOT like Allie.

Best Answer

Fruit

Best Answer

I'm glad you found them out, I don't know if they're the entire reason, what is is EP ******* sabotaged the flagging system for ad revenue.

Best Answer

why the negativity...not funny

Best Answer

so what...u could've just ignored the qs

Best Answer

With a big stick and a lot of superglue.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I ask question on EP, and found answer.

Best Answer

At 40 and having an affair with my 65 year old widowed mother in law , talked my wife into having her move in. I work first shift and she 2nd , so selling point is someone would be home with her all the time. So for the last six months life has been awesome. 5 days a week it's like my mother in law and I are married. No more sneaking around , I can kiss her hug get , touch her all evening , nothing to worry about. We're passionate people , and 65 or not , I want to kiss her all the time , because I love her that much. We make love every night , sometimes twice. I love my life , and so so in love with her. I don't care how old she gets , I want to have sex with her till the end.

Best Answer

huh... that's wrong. Tell your wife please, and tell her mother to quick screwing around, she's taking advantage of her daughter, her daughter will NEVER trust her again.

Best Answer

Plan is to ease into it , make her realize her mom needs a little loving too , and she would probably understand. And once we got her blessing , we will only tell her it happens like once a month , and she will be fine with that. But that leaves the door open to make love to her mom and fall a sleep with her in my arms , like we want to do. It would probably warm my wife's heart seeing us sleeping together , spooning. Don't get me wrong young man , I love my wife , but I am truly deeper in love with her mom. Truth is her mom turns me on more then my wife , and as of late , I prefer loving my mother in law. Older women are awesome, appreciate a young man taking care of all there needs. And I love love taking care of all her needs.

Best Answer

I spent years wondering if I had the guts to do a striptease for a group of ladies. Eventually, I chatted to some ladies, over a period of several months, on a phone chat line & spoke about this issue. As time went on, a couple of the ladies offered to get some friends together as an audience for whom I could perform my striptease. I accepted & at the very 1st one I discovered that I do have the guts to ***** absolutely naked for a group of ladies. I regularly ******** for small audiences (3-7 ladies) as a strippergram over the next few years & got a terrific buzz from it. It was worth taking that 1st terrifying leap into my 1st striptease, because the rewards, in terms of the terrific buzz, are worth it. My buzz mainly came from the fact that I was the centre of attention for a short period of time, during each performance & purely because I was the only one naked in a group of clothed people!!!!! I love it!!!!!

Best Answer

Who gives a sh*t.

Best Answer

I've overcome a few yes ...😕
Although I've side-stepped far more, kind of bypassed them and left them gathering dust in the dregs of my past ...😳
Frankly, there seems to be at least one new challenge to overcome every blasted day - I can't beat all of 'em ...😓
Currently I'm working on the greatest challenge ever - finding a site to replace EP which not only has all the bits I LOVE - but does NOT have the bits of EP which I HATE!😤
And that's YOUR fault!!😫
GgggggrrrrrrRR!!😣

Best Answer

A new daily challenge is always good.

Best Answer

Not ALWAYS - it depends on what the challenge IS!!!😰

Best Answer

I divorced him

Best Answer

You mean like getting up in the morning?

Best Answer

Epallie wouldn't let me post a question with a 'bad' word. i twisted the word and was able to post it =)

Best Answer

Life hack

Best Answer

bulldog tenacity

Best Answer

by getting up and getting on with it

Best Answer

By loving myself and doing what I felt was right

Best Answer

Patience

Best Answer

Step by step guide from a website www.mychubbygirl.com

Best Answer

If I believe I can... I CAN

Best Answer

through believing in myself and what I have come to stand for.

Best Answer

worked a lot of toughest challenge that teaches me how to work under pressure situation and I faced so many toughest challenges in life and still facing. Accepting challenges and facing it and resolve it, makes you learn many things in life and takes you ahead always. Also I have faced many challenges in life, but I don't focus on them I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.

Best Answer

Hello. I am leading a project with a group of my friends, which is to convert a school bus into an RV. We have been planning, designing and finalizing the project for roughly 5 months, but now I need help to fund the project . (By the way there are rewards for donating to the project) So for more information please check out the link below:
http://www.gofundme.com/therbusproject

Best Answer

Yes. (short answers)

Best Answer