Questionator Questionator 26-30 121 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Every day something happens that either changes my point of view or the way I am trying to live. I learned that "lifes expereinces" can either take you out or want you to fight for everything you believe in! I have had days where I have felt both! When my head gets full of all the BS that can be handed to us I always sit down now, weigh and measure what makes sense and what doesn't. If it doesn't make sense then its not true! And I don't want anything in my life anymore that doesn't make sense! I have learned how to know the difference!!

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

They've made me old. And older. And olderer.

Best Answer

They have changed me a lot. We learn from experiences and do not repeat the same mistake again. looking back in my past I had no one to trust and no friends. From this experience I learned the value of having someone to trust and this has changed me a lot.

Best Answer

i have learned patience, compassion, the pain of losing a loved one, the joy of children and grandchildren, the love of family, the betrayal of friends, and many more things that have made me strong and helped me realize there is nothing I can't do if I put my mind to it. Everything happens for a reason and I have been able to help others who are where I was. It has helped me become like a light house for the lost souls who need help to keep from crashing.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

“I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.”<br />
C.G.jung

Best Answer

My experience has taught me that being in the top three answers of the "Question of the Day" is as rare as a blue hen!

Best Answer

I had my heart badly broken. I was climbing out of depths of despair when I realised that everyone you love has the capacity to make you a better person if you have the maturity to let it happen. For instance, the man that broke my heart introduced me to new interests and made me a stronger, more confident person. <br />
That someone you love could be a parent, teacher, aunt/uncle, next door neighbour, friend, anyone close to you. They'll make you a better person in some way. It could be that (God forbid) you were badly treated by a partner and once you started feeling better, you resolved to never let it happen again. It might be that the person gave you the confidence to travel, to start a business, to study something you always wanted to do, gave you a new interest etc. You just have to take a big breath and let the bad stuff go, and let the good stuff start. Easier said than done, I know, but it's amazing what can happen...

Best Answer

Life experience is what we are made of. The most drastic change came for me in the form of PTSD from Gulf War. I no longer trust, love or enjoy anybody or anything anymore. Life has lost its flavor and it's not coming back. It feels like time stands still while I wait to die-

Best Answer

My service in the Gulf War ruined and prematurely ended my life. PTSD and very painful spinal injuries. Extreme poverty and 12.5 years of VA rejections. An unknown officer wanted me dead, the 144th unit commander, Joel Evans and the army UT National Guard Adjutant Webb assisted him in his effort. I am bedridden 24/7. Yes, My life experiences have changed me considerably and not for the better! I taught my children to be patriotic. One served with me in the Gulf War. The other was an officer and veteran of four Wartime Eras. Currently one grandchild is a veteran in two Wartime Eras.

Best Answer

hey, no copying, blud. ... BTW, welcome home and thanks for your service, my brother i Just went through the va system and finally got rated. or rather, they finally obeyed their rating that they gave me over 5 years ago. shot me a message, I may have some info that could help you get through the red tape. Its so strange that your answer is right under mine. ..or I wouldn't have read it... keep your chin up and keep pickin em up and puttin em down.

Best Answer

I missed your's completely. The VA is still 3rd world care. At least the roaches and rats are now gone! Have you noticed the level of care is based on what war in which you were injured. Congress writes the laws with START dates! My right arm and hand are paralyzed from a botched VA surgery, but the VA won't fix it! The VA will spend .5 mil. to build a mechanical hand for an Iraqi vet, but I can't get a few nerves rerouted so I can have a working hand. All because the War I fought in was before a certain date! I came down with the flu, I couldn't get an appointment for 2 weeks because the only time open was reserved for more recent vets. I went to an outside doctor, got a Rx, but the VA would not fill it. $90 for meds only, Thanks for my service! I'll add a friend request on your whiteboard.

Best Answer

I am who I am today because of what I have experienced. I guess I would not change anything because I have grown to except all my faults and mistakes as part of my journey thru life. I have learned and grown from it all. And now I'm headed down a new path. Just like a river is never the same I also have changed with time. And I thank all my TRUE friends for being there with me thru thick and thin. You know who you are.. Luv Ya XOXOXO

Best Answer

My life experiences have filled me with so much loathing and disgust for my fellow bipeds that I have become a hermit.

Best Answer

Awww....hugs! :'(

Best Answer

Aparrantly they have made me very popular because at least 10 law enforcement agencies want me now!

Best Answer

she came. she accepted me totally. that is love. to accept. <br />
she taught me the lesson. To accept some one totally is real love.<br />
to feel free with some one is special.<br />
that is love.<br />
what do you say?

Best Answer

I'm stronger, smarter, more independent and I've learned not to trust just anyone with anything.

Best Answer

Thats a hard question.... I know I am who I am today because of my life experiences... but since I don't know how I would be if I didn't go through them.. I don't who I would be.

Best Answer

My experiences have taught me not to trust people as openly as I do if at all. They have taught me that the world is not a kind place, that people are more likely to use you than love you. They have taught me to be very selective with the friends I make and keep. They have taught me that true love is out there but not always able to be found. I struggle through each day, fight off depression and other emotional pain that people bring me through disappointment because I trust and have expectations.<br />
Despite this I wish it were different, I wish I was a happier person and I am trying to learn to be and to surround myself with people can help me to be. I try to put my needs as being as important as others but don't always succeed. I was much happier as a child and wish that life could be that way again but they say we are responsible for our own happiness...maybe we are but I would like to have the support and love of others as I search for it.

Best Answer

I'm more skeptical of people's true intentions.

Best Answer

Firstly, I have believed that there is very possible to feel closing to the other. I think feeling a closing up to the other human is one of the greatest of all the world. I started being more taught, more brave in making up a decisions.

Best Answer

Every time I almost die or get killed, It really reminds me to enjoy what I have.

Best Answer

Mine haven't. I have had alot of life experiences, but I've never changed with them. I also think that there may be a difference in how people think of 'change' when they answer questions like these. I sure have learned much, and I may act different from when I was a child, ofcourse. I tackle problems different than I would if I hadn't had some of these experiences. But that is, for me, not change. I don't believe that people can change. I believe we are the 'spirit' we are born as -- and the fact that we learn to think more, or in other ways, than before, doesn't change the roots of our 'spirits', 'inner beings'. But instead, our 'inner beings' is what decides how we learn and earn from our experiences. And like everyone is different from another, we still keep on being different, with the experiences that we learned from. To shorten it up, one will always end up being the same person as they were, with the extra knowledge. If there is the one me as I was just born -- and the other me who experienced everything in life -- those too are still the same person. Now, it isn't possible to experience everything in life, because it is too short for that. But it makes my point I guess. =)

Best Answer

My exp taught me to trust only myself thats all you really can count on

Best Answer