I hope no one takes this question personally. I didn't mean it to be abrasive. If you think it is too controversial go ahead and let me know.
puck61 puck61 51-55, M 4 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in Religion

Unlikely because Israel will win any war against any neighbors who want to destroy the country.

Best Answer

Not high. I think things will be just fine for the people of Israel. They may have to back down about certain things, like agreeing to not build on land which wasn't in the agreements. And some other things, like working with Palistine in the financial arena and not choking them. But otherwise I don't see them having too many problems. Thats just my opinion though, who knows what might happen. But what even makes you think this puck? That there might be

Best Answer

Just the fact that they are so tiny and all their neighbors would like to drive them into the sea. There are even scriptural edicts like......" The prophet, prayer and peace be upon him, said: The time will not come until Muslims will fight the Jews (and kill them); until the Jews hide behind rocks and trees, which will cry: O Muslim! there is a Jew hiding behind me, come on and kill him! This will not apply to the Gharqad, which is a Jewish tree (cited by Bukhari and Muslim)."

Best Answer

Forget about quotations puck and relax. There are real people on the ground on both sides that don't want that. Everybody knows the fact is that radical Palistinian groups just doesn't have the ability to wipe out Israel. Nobodies going to wipe out the Jews.

Best Answer

They not even going to force them to move

Best Answer

Aren't there many more jewish people outside of Israel then inside? I'd say the possibility is already here .

Best Answer

I didn't know there could be a partial diaspora. I thought it meant the utter loss of an ancestral homeland. I could be wrong though.

Best Answer