Should you say, "You're an ugly fella, mate... Girls aren't naturally attracted to you as they are attracted to me, so change your approach" "You're butt ugly, get over it." "You smell funny today... I don't like it" "Seriously, your hair 'style' sucks, get a new one..." "You are fat, lose weight." "Unless you improve your fashion sense, I will stop being friends with you." etc. How honest can you be? A good friend is an honest one, as they say...
tictaco tictaco 18-21, M 6 Answers Nov 8, 2010

Don't be honest. Be kind instead. It's a more constructive way to communicate with people. It's called diplomacy, I believe.

Best Answer

Tact helps a lot. It's a kind way of letting people know what's up.

Best Answer

If they already know these things, you don't need to rub it in. Don't assume. And you don't need to destroy their self-esteem .. be constructive.

Best Answer

ALWAYS be honest, but in the kindest way possible.

Best Answer

I wil be honest as I can be. Just being openly honest . Its never good to to lie unless for your own personal gain.

Best Answer