Mvendetta2 Mvendetta2 18-21, M 7 Answers Feb 4, 2013 in Hobbies

A long time ago when earth was still cooling and forming, the planet was awash with rain thunder and lightning. The minerals being spewed from the earth's core, along with meteorites impacting the planet allowed for a large amount of base materials know as raw elements to combine, mix, and join together. Every now and then this mixture of elements in water were struck by ligtning. The electric charge and heat caused the elements to form the first amino acids which are the building blocks of life. Repeat for a couple billion years. Life.

For the specifics please take a look at the Miller Urey experiment that was conducted in the mid 1950s.

Best Answer

i guess God is the one who created us, he created Adam (peace be upon him) and his wife hwaa and then they reproduced until we came .

Best Answer

If you're going to just regurgitate the boring christian creation myth why even bother asking the question? Also I have science and millions of years of fossils and Proven, Testable theories. What evidence do you have? A warm fuzzy feeling in your heart?

Best Answer

first i asked the question to know people's opinion, second my evidence is who created the fossil fuels or who created the planet on the first place ? third, what is your theory depends on ?

Best Answer

Wow, what a great ******* question. Man, I love it.

Best Answer

so can you answer it ?

Best Answer

you expect me to compress millions of years into one pithy statement here????

Best Answer

you can talk in brief and i'll understand :)

Best Answer

I'll defer to gnatfree. Sounds like s/he's got it covered.

Best Answer

It's SHE, and he's a creationist clod anyway.

Best Answer

Ah. sometimes I take questions at face value. Silly, I know.

Best Answer

A chimp pooped.

Best Answer

and who created the chimp ? and how chimp turned in to human ?

Best Answer