originnone originnone 46-50, M 23 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in EP

1 Becuase Im Like The HoneyBadger...I Juss Dont Give A Fvck.

Best Answer

it would depend on how much u had come to like the person....

Best Answer

I'm not someone that believes you can develop a true friendship online. It would only irritate me that I put in so much time with that person that didn't care.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

It depends on how attached I was.

Best Answer

On a scale of 1-10... are you a nurse? just kidding.

This has happened to me a few times. My level of hurt depended on whether or not I had developed a friendship with the person outside EP. There were a few people ON EP I thought were friends and then realized later they really only wanted to make sure I didn't block them so they could read my stories and make fun of me. I wasn't hurt at all when I realized that. There were a few people with whom I had developed a close enough relationship that it migrated away from EP; some that even migrated into real life. In all situations involving males, except one, it went disastrously bad. The kind of bad that you read about. And I was 9 or 10 in those situations. Online romances don't work. Online friendships present challenges just like real life friendships. The truth never goes away: people are still people and fallible, imperfect, messy and complicated. Even when they tell the truth, they can sometimes be deceiving themselves. I just try to be as honest and real a person I can be, own my mistakes, apologize when I'm wrong and enforce my boundaries. It's not perfect, but it's all I've got.

Best Answer

Sounds reasonable.

Best Answer

DONT TRUST ANYONE!..but i cant help myself ...being human i tend to trust again!

Best Answer

I think it depends on what they lied about . I would be upset if I was close to them, but then it's their loss got lying in the first place they don't deserve friendship

Best Answer

Oh well..i always suspect anyways..i get a feeling its someone i know and go along with their story.

Best Answer

It would depend on several factors and the depth of attachment. It's likely I (secretly) may have already suspected it. But if I had strong feelings for them, then probably a 9.

Best Answer

Really. Wow! That's higher than I would ever guess.

Best Answer

Well, ONLY if I was emotionally attached and had strong feelings for them. My feelings usually run deep, so, yeah. : )

Best Answer

take it with a grain of salt until you find out either way but some people you just know right away if they are deceptive or honest.

if they lie then goodbye

Best Answer

No one knows who anyone really is on here so it wouldn't bother me much.

Best Answer

I find everyone suspect till they prove otherwise, so no it wouldn't bother me so much.

Best Answer

I don't get too attached to people.

Best Answer

9

Those I interact with I build trust with and a relationship. To get that far and then be deceived would be very hurtful

Best Answer

Not at all....How old are you?

Best Answer

49 and I agree...purely academic question.

Best Answer

I'd feel sorry for them.

Best Answer