justcircle justcircle 16-17, F 6 Answers Aug 30, 2012 in First Love

There are enough guys out there who totally are into curvy girls. During conversations don't think of yourself as fat in a negative way. You are a person, he is a person. He is not to good for you. Worst case: he might have a different taste in girls or is shallow. Either way, no reason to be nervous.

Best Answer

I wonder if you are actually fat or you think you're fat. We (I mean girls) tend to exaggerate our size when it comes to extra pounds.

But. Thing is, its not about how big or small you are, its about whether you like yourself or not. It took me a long time to realize that, but as soon as I did and when I started liking myself, I noticed guys pay much more attention to me than to my skinny girlfriends.

Learn how to dress properly to look gorgeous, good hygene, touch of makeup (maybe mascara and a bit of lipgloss), tidy hair, and a constant sincere smile on your face. You will be surprised by the amount of attention you will be getting. Just relax, and don't try to make them like you. Behave naturally.

Best Answer

go for fat one :)

Best Answer

I don't know either.

Best Answer

thanks for help

Best Answer