I write this knowing I risk sounding whiny and spoiled. I know I'm still very young and there's so much I haven't experienced yet, but right now my life feels like it's falling apart. I have no friends or anyone close to me, I'm losing my job soon, my life feels hollow and directionless and I spend most of my time on Netflix. Any suggestions as to how I move on from here?
lifeisnotcutandpaste lifeisnotcutandpaste 18-21, F 7 Answers May 10 in Health

In my opinion we make our lives out to be what we want them to be. No one can tell you that you can't do something (well, technically speaking they can but in the end it doesn't really matter what they think.) If you're not happy with your life the way it is, then change it. I once read a quote that said "The time will pass anyway, you can either spend it creating the life you want or spend it living the life you don't want. The choice is yours". So maybe start by taking it one day at a time? Pick a goal for the day and no matter what it is, do it. So you might say that one day you will make one friend, and then follow through. <br />
Just some suggestions. :)

Best Answer

Firstly, I love the name. Secondly, I have some answers and you need to overcome your shyness. I truly believe that we are swimming is a sea of opportunities and the question is more that the goggles we wear don't allow us to see them. <br />
Make a list of all the broken stuff in your life on one half of a piece of paper. On the other half of the paper, what you want to do to fix it. <br />
This is what I do when it all goes pear shaped for me. If you want to talk hit my inbox and say hi. Happy to help you.

Best Answer

The most importrant step is taken,the realisation of your predicament :)

Best Answer

I know how ya feel! Why do you think you are gonna lose your job soon? Be grateful you haven't hit rock bottom yet! Whatever you don't like, change it!

Best Answer

sometimes you can't. hate to say it but sometimes life sucks forever until you are dead

Best Answer

Decide what you want, make a plan and execute that plan.

Best Answer