he trusts his friend a lot
00roshana00 00roshana00 18-21, F 8 Answers Jun 3 in Dating & Relationships

Don't. Just point out that he needs to learn to think for himself. Everytime your BF says anything about what his friend wants him to think or do, you simply say: "Yes, honey. But what do you think?" Empower your man instead of making it a battle between you and this friend. You can also say stuff like you think that he's smarter than his friend and point it out every time your BF says something intelligent. Draw away focus from his friend and let it be all about how great and smart your BF is. Most people love getting compliments and will do more of what people appreciate them for.

Best Answer

he is really better than his friend.i told this to his friend too

Best Answer

Keep telling him every day. As long as you make him feel great and adored, he won't let you go - unless he is really stupid, and I don't get the impression that he is. His friend probably just feel threatened by you, because he has to share his buddy with you. Let him run around and a an immature little boy all by himself. Don't let his behavior affect you.

Best Answer

thx.he just came home :) i really missed him..

Best Answer

You're welcome. Best of luck!

Best Answer

Express to your bf that you dislike him and you think he is trying to break you two apart. What makes you think he wants you two to break up? I don't know, but a lot of guys don;t enjoy when their friend's gf is "getting the way". It's not right, but this is the mentality a lot of them have.

Best Answer

tell him about the specific conversations the friend has had with you, so he knows what you are basing this on. don't start with "he is a jerk". Start with, "speaking of so-an-so, there is something that's been bothering me about him. he says these kinds of things to me....."

Best Answer

be clear with your boyfriend about this.

Best Answer

If his friend wants you to break up then sure as hell your bf wants the same.

Best Answer

no.he doesnt.i think he wants to be my bf too

Best Answer

you should not try to get in the middle of something with two buddies; strange thing is, both may end up turning against you; women have sisterhood, and guys have a brotherhood pact. I would let things be, and if your bf is smart, he will call out his friend on his behavior. Unless the friend is making threats to you or being otherwise intrusive towards you, I would not act on it right now.

Best Answer

you should just break up with him already I've told you this 3 times get and amazing partner like me :)

Best Answer

i love my bf.

Best Answer

he hangs out with his friends more then he does with you and puts you second before his friends right?

Best Answer

i was wrong.he was working.he didnt say me bcz he didnt want to worry me

Best Answer

You got it. just don't spell it.

Best Answer