sunshinemadz sunshinemadz 31-35, F 17 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

No any more. There was an occasion about 10 years ago when I had forgotten my birthday. I did remember it the previous day, but I unattached at that time. I had planned to go out that evening as usual with my mates. Until my mum called me at work to wish me, I had blanked it out....

Best Answer

It's important. It's a memory test. Lol

Best Answer

My birthday is not important at all because my wish doesn't come true on that day...but birthdays of those I really care about are important, because I know that it is important to many people.

Best Answer

As I get older birthday celebrations seem less important, but I enjoy the times when my family gathers together so I still appreciate them.

Best Answer

Occasion for BBQ and irresponsible drinking. Big one camming alround and I kind of looking forwood to being old and not having to give ****, so somewhat.

Best Answer

Very important. Its an opportunity to show my lady how awesome I am and how much I care for her.

Best Answer

They are important in the sense that it let us know that we are remembered by the people that matter the most to us, and by the ones we hope love us in return.

Best Answer

When I can remember--very important!

Best Answer

Not important. Getting my fam together is never in my benifit.

Best Answer