EternalSalvation EternalSalvation 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Community

i dont care how important you are, you cant be murdered after you've already been assassinated.

Best Answer

excuse my grammer, (than*)

Best Answer

i was just playing, im not really a grammar nazi.

Best Answer

You got it wrong. It's how 'Threatening' you are, not important.

Best Answer

good point!

Best Answer

i think it has to be political to be an assassination

Best Answer

I think - I may be wrong here - that assassination only means you have been killed for reasons beyond your own death. If someone kills you because they don't like you or they feel compelled to, that is just normal murder. Same with crimes of opportunity like theft and rape killings. Assassination takes place when your death will make something else happen. In the case of political assassinations the idea is usually to either make an example or cause turmoil. If someone killed you in order to put the small business you own under and therefore remove you as competition, that would qualify as assassination.

Best Answer

Irrelevant, an 'assassination' is a killing ordered by a 3rd party, whether that be for money or on the orders of a government or organisation. A 'murder' is any sort of illegal killing

Best Answer

you must have over 500,000 followers on twitter

Best Answer