Most people look for the first impression. It doesn't mean the first is always the right one. We can be deceived.

Best Answer

Important enough to have something of a foundation on which to build. First impressions are from where we *all* begin. Which doesn't mean to say that we judge someone from first impressions, merely that we consider how we feel with them, talking with them or just in being around them. I do know I have been judged for the worst on first impressions; I think many of us can say the same. I know I have also been judged fairly also, so it's very much how it leaves us feeling regarding other people's first impressions of us.<br />
It's important in that we would like to be seen in our best light; which of us wants to be seen in any better light than our best light? Soon enough, if there is a dark side to us, it is uncovered and whatever are the first impressions are either warranted or dismissed.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

It can be quite important. If, for example, the first impression is made when seeing someone curse out his wife in public or if he has "I love *****" tattooed on his forearm.<br />
But it can also be fairly meaningless. If I happen to catch someone on a bad day. If he seems drunk but has actually been to the dentist or is coming down with the flu. If he is sweaty and smelly, but has actually been working out. Or is he is wonderfully kind and charming, but actually turns out to be a narcissist.<br />
You never know unless certain types of things happen.

Best Answer

I dont put too much into it. First impressions can be wrong, you don't have any of the info. There is usually more to things than meets the eye

Best Answer

Not very. Everyone I hate I hate because I know them and everyone I like I like because I know them.

Best Answer