I find the correlation between how important and how often interesting. I could be happy with heartfelt and passionate sex once a month. I would always be wanting if it was daily but lacked an emotional connection.<br />
I consider sex vital to a healthy committed relationship; i.e. very important. It is the one private personal thing you do with no other person but your partner. It is the one time and place where the soul is bared and you are completely accepted.

Best Answer

It is very important, I am single and get it twice a week, I would like to have sex daily.

Best Answer

VERY IMPORTANT!!! If there is sexual frustration on one side of a relationship, there will be negative tension which is unhealthy between a couple that is supposed to be intimate with one another.

Best Answer

I think it's really important. There is no maximum in my opinion the more the better.

Best Answer

I am only young, but i would say it would be in the top 3 of important things, but not so much $ex, but more to a point intimacy.<br />
As for how often- I am ravenous- so as much as possible

Best Answer