curlyq31 curlyq31 31-35, F 6 Answers Apr 19, 2012

Think about what you want to dream about as you fall asleep:-)

Best Answer

magic amnesia dust

Best Answer

I never dreamed about your ex....so I really couldn't tell

Best Answer

well you're lucky! not some1 you'd want to dream about unless you're into violence n alchohol.

Best Answer

I completely understand. Nightmares are nothing. Its when you are dreaming about something that you want and can't have anymore, everything is okay and how it used to be in your dream, but then you have to wake up to the cold hard reality! Its no fun. It will pass over time don't worry.

Best Answer

how much time it's been 9 months?

Best Answer

How long wereyou together?

Best Answer

10 years :( but we weren't married n didn't live together b/c of the violence. He finally agreed to get on medication if I would move in with him. I did and he broke all my stuff after 3 weeks of living together. n threatened to hit me i/e. raised his fist to me pushed me n squeezed my arms real hard. i left and won't go back , but i can't say i never look back. but i keep dreaming in my sleep about him n in the dream I'm always violent towards him. (n I've never hit any1)

Best Answer

10 years is a huge chunk of your life, I wouldn't expect you to have him out of your thoughts only 9 months later. It might take a couple years to get him out of your system, in fact you might always remember him, though im sure you won't be haunted by it as much as time passes. Thats life. We meet people, we take what we can from them and leave what we can't, and we move on. Memories are a bastard of a thing.

Best Answer