Drzewowit Drzewowit 36-40, M 6 Answers Jun 11, 2012

If you find it hard to speak, then your asset is in your ears. Have a kind smile and they will come.

Best Answer

I agree and use other body language, like turning into her when she is talking, use your eyes, gently briefly touch her knee when answering a question she asks, that sort of thing

Best Answer

Flirting is a lost art. But its situational. My persoanl preference is to be way over the top and have my efforts regarded with humour. Most women will still appreciate that you went to the effort even if they know you are being funny.<br />
Examply A greeting of "How are you?" Can be responded to by. "Having bathed in the brilliance of your gloweing radience how could I be less than spectacular?"<br />
You can think up a set of stock replies like that as long as you dont keep repeating them. I know it sounds corny, but it worlks 9 times out of ten and gets a smile and maybe a blush.

Best Answer

Or they might shake their head in disbelief and walk off.

Best Answer

Yes Peza.. That happens too. But you still get the smile. :) Women love to be noticed. Thats the secret.

Best Answer

Tahnks, but with my heavy accent, I need to use only simple sentences to be understood...

Best Answer

:P sorry can't help with that one I usually keep my mouth shut cause I end up saying something stupid

Best Answer

smile, give more eye contact. give small compliments.

Best Answer

Being an introvert, you have to be careful not to force conversations, or you will be out of your element. Introverts usually talk about what they are passionate about, and they usually bring the targeted flirtee, some place alone and away from much of the stimulation. I am an introvert, and when I am at a party, I usually ask the girl to go out for a cig, or go on a walk to Tedeski's. In this moment, I am the most clever and I shine the most. Not to mention no worries about so super extrovert guy hogging all of her attention. Use your strong suits, know the people around you.

Best Answer