I use to be involved in there lives when I was babysitting all three of my grandchildren, from birth to Pre-school, ages 5,4,4 years old, also going through chemo at the time. <br />
Now my youngest daughter decided that her son can not come to my house anymore, because I yell, at the kids at times when there out of control, and she choose to have her son not in that environment.(my oldest lives with us and has a 5 and 4 year old, then adding another 4 year old to the mix makes it a hard time for me, and it just breaks my heart that he can't spend the night anymore, but I was good enough to watch him 5 days a week for 4 years at my house and spending the night once a week, I think my oldest daughter that lives with me, is dramatizing what happens in our house hold, since I work full time and she is on disability what a joke, and is lazy, the kids come to me or my husband for everything and of course we get them whatever they need, this is not the life I had thought I would have as a grandmother the best years to sit and watch the loves of my life, my story is to long to explaine everything, And I was not a perfect mother, but I did my best

Best Answer