Banksy94 Banksy94 18-21, M 5 Answers Jun 11 in Community

They're both more experienced. Plus, Casillas certainly hasn't let Spain down so far.

Best Answer

Quality overshadows experience. Reina lacks quality, and ANY keeper would look amazing when you have the worlds best players playing infront of you, like Casillas has.

Best Answer

I don't think Reina's an overly great goalkeeper either. De Gea is the better of the two.
I do think Casillas has both experience and quality though, he's been Spains main man for a long time now.

Best Answer

That doesn't mean he's the best though. I'd put my life on it he'd have a better game than Casillas

Best Answer

Well it'd be interesting to see.

Best Answer

Biased much??

Best Answer

Are you gonna tell me De Gea wasn't the best keeper in the premier league this season?

Best Answer

Nah he probably was with Marshall from Cardiff, but like all the other national teams they just go with what they now, and Lbf cassias has won everything with Madrid and Spain

Best Answer

Casillas has never been amazing. He's just always had the worlds best players playing in front of him. That was proven this season when Diego Lopez was able to come in and have a great season

Best Answer

Agreed I've never been a huge fan of him,

Best Answer

:O you're actually agreeing with me?! YOU?!

Best Answer

I know, shocking, first for everything tho..

Best Answer

Won't be the last >:)

Best Answer

I'm sure it will be tho lol

Best Answer

Why?!

Best Answer

We'll.. I like to disagree with you just to wind you up tbh

Best Answer

Seriously?! Lol

Best Answer

I dunno it's been a long time but yea probably lol

Best Answer

:O that's just b!tchy!!! Girls can be b!tchy but then they usually blow you! You're just...b!tchy!

Best Answer

If I was being bitchy with you you'd know about it, I just mess about because that's what I do..never been bitchy with you

Best Answer

Ah nah, ur pretty ok to be fair!

Best Answer

Just ok? Lol, nah seriously don't take anything I say seriously 99% of the Time I'll be just have a laugh, it's not bitchy trust me.

Best Answer

You get I'm Irish yeah?? You think I take ANYTHING seriously?! Ah come on darling!! lol

Best Answer

Haha I guess you Irish are like scousers don't take nothing seriously,
Proved by calling me darling lol

Best Answer

Manchester United fan then ?

Best Answer

I am. But I've watched 90% of Madrids games, most of Napolis and every United game. De Gea has been the best of the 3

Best Answer

**** football its ******* ****

Best Answer

That's your opinion

Best Answer