AquilaAqua AquilaAqua 13-15, M 14 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in EP

Some people are gifted images of the future by God. Just go with it. I know a guy who gets this all the time recently. Sees places and people he has never seen in total detail way in advance.

Best Answer

its always happen to me but i thought i was just making it up when i was little but later the details were too complex for me to make it up....kinda scary really.

Best Answer

Yea, it scares the guy i mentioned as well. But it shouldnt really, the universe is many times more complex than people generally think, string theory, religion, quantum mechanics, etc, you have just seen a tiny bit that most people dont, The future.

Best Answer

I had dreamed of things were bits of them happened later,normally just small things,nothing huge,but many times already of course. I normally forget about the dream but when the bits occur,it felt like deja vu and I recalled I dreamed of them. Wish I can "train" my ability

Best Answer

that exactly what im think about like how do i exercise that muscle to make it stronger an put it to use! i mean why we able to do it if its not useful for something right?

Best Answer

Yeah~ I had been thinking about that too when it happens XD then like a dream,I forget about the plan until the next happens.

Best Answer

You can, there are ways to do this as I have had this forever. You have to be careful though. If you want to know more, message me.

Best Answer

Who's to say it's not useful? We have a small grasp of what reality is. Most of society is not in tune with this. But I can explain where it's useful and how it can help. It's uneasy sometimes, others it may just seem pointless. Let me know if you want more info.

Best Answer

yeah im curious bout this alot

Best Answer

What if we really do live our lives again and again until we get it right,,,whatever that means...and I DON'T mean we go to some god's heaven...but, some Nirvana. Maybe those Deja Vu moments are tiny snippets from our last try

Best Answer

OMG i totally agree with you that what i put in my story about it and that what i was thinking about when we drive home after it happen. I kinda think this is a possibility like conservation of energy we just change form into another existence that plays in a loop maybe? idk.

Best Answer

who can say...feels right to me

Best Answer

Idk I had a dream about everything that is happening in my present about, maybe 5 months ago. And I'm tripping bout it. Like is something going to happen? It might be prophetic dreams. I hope it is that

Best Answer

That isn't what deja vu is. Deja vu is a feeling of something that has already happened, like a situation. It just comes over you. It's a strange feeling. Used to happen to me a lot when I was younger, but I don't get it anymore.

Best Answer

so what is this called then? cause i dont remember dreaming it until its happening then i know exactly what gonna happen next but only for real short time like minute.

Best Answer

I don't believe you could know what is going to happen before it happens, and then watch it happen and have no control of it.... This subject is frazzling my brain. Good question though.

Best Answer

now u see why im so confused bout it how can i dream about walking the dog and he eat a cactus but not know i dreamed about it or know what gonna happen until it already started happening?? i think maybe people can have control of it but dont know how. it really is scary stuff if u think bout it :/

Best Answer

If I get the feeling it's usually when I'm falling asleep. Think thats all it is, a cross beween reality & the land of nod

Best Answer

i dream about stuff and later when im fully awake like during y day weeks later it will happen, but nothing big or exciting just normal stuff like a min or two of it im like "oh yeah" and i recognize it.

Best Answer

I like this study on deja vu...

"The first case study of a blind man suffering déjà vu has overturned traditional theories about how the effect occurs. It was previously thought that déjà vu was triggered when images from one eye arrived in the brain a few microseconds after images from the other eye - causing a feeling that something was being seen for the second time. But University of Leeds researchers have just reported about a blind person experiencing déjà vu through smell, hearing and touch."

Interesting stuff. Is it physical or meta-physical?

Best Answer

omg! can you give me the link to that please im so interested in this thx!

Best Answer
Best Answer

thx!

Best Answer

YOU ARE A PHYSIC.

Best Answer

maybe but i never dream about lottery numbers LOL or phone numbers of really hot girls ;)

Best Answer

Still, telling the future is VERY cool.

Best Answer

Yeah just wish we could use it and wish it was for a longer time lol

Best Answer

Keep practicing, bub. BTW, hows your family life? How are your evil lil sisters acting? I hope they aren't going to get you in trouble again.

Best Answer

its good we actually get along very well...to well sometimes lol...but its still challenge to understand people. like my parents now everthing is argument with me cause they dont listen they just want me to listen t othem an not have an opinion or think for myself then they get like furious when i tell them my idea or what i think. they yelled at me couple days ago i bout lost it an hit one of them. its hard to respect people when they dont or wont even listen to you. but other than that school sux, as usual lol

Best Answer

Ok. You know they're just trying to help you. Another thing. Don't hit your parents unless they're assaulting you. It's really bad. They love you. Show them respect. They brought you into this world, so you owe them something. Good luck, whoflungpoo.

Best Answer

Yep, how are you? an actually they just adopted me in april last yr but u rite i would never really hit them it was just a flinch reaction n u right they love me but they dont show it much now :/

Best Answer

I'm doing ok. Gettin thru school, ya know. Bla. But I'm glad you're doing ok. Maybe they'll show you a little more love if you showed them some. :)

Best Answer

Are you talking about deja'vu or prophetic dreams? Because those are 2 different things.

Best Answer

Im talking about Deja Vu where u see only like a couple min of what will happen then youdont realize its gonna happen until its happening then u know whats gonna happen next for like a couple minutes only. ive only had one full dream that completely happened like the whole day exactly as i remembered it from my dream an it scared the **** out me cause it was when they moved me from a juvenile detention center back to foster home n i got beat real bad n abused all nite i wish i never dreamed that cause it was like living it twice :/

Best Answer

Deja'vu is a feeling associated with an event that you feel like you've been through before. You're not having deja'vu, you're having prophetic visions. I get them as well, sometimes in dreams, sometimes while I'm wide awake eating food. I've had it forever as do some of my close family members. If you're interested in knowing more about it, shoot me a message.

Best Answer

ok cool thx

Best Answer