NSW8 NSW8 13-15, F 4 Answers Dec 24, 2012 in Community

Presents are wrapped, we always let the kids open up something tonight, tomorrow is the big day. This year my wife is making gumbo. Not a lot of people are coming over, our famlies live everywhere except near here. Some neighbors down the road who are also transplants will stop by. i hope all have a good Christmas, or for whatever you will do tomorrow, may it be good!

Best Answer

No big investments in the holidays here. We recently moved to a new country and it is just too much stress, to settle in and do a holiday, too. I bought my husband a bunch of Peter White albums and put them on his iPod!

Best Answer

Still X-mas eve morning... or however that works out. Cookies will be made around 8 pm. I just have to remember not to make chunky peanut butter cookies. When I was 7, Santa left us a note that said Prancer and Comet are both allergic and Rudolf choked on them so bad that he fell off the roof.

Best Answer