I miss him so much...
Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 13 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Hobbies

You must be in love with him.

Best Answer

Because you allow it. He's doing nothing.. but your insistence on dwelling on him, just increases your attachment and longing. YOU can conrol what you think about. Focus on something else if it's bothering you. If not, them just enjoy it and hush. ;-)

Best Answer

It's some kind of biological software program that triggers when we focus on someone we think of as attractive in some way. The mechanism just switches on and won't switch off. The idea of course is that we reproduce, those with the strongest such desires bread more passing along the trait, now were stuck with it because it kept us alive as a species.

I noticed also that the focus is on some nebulous quality the person has something that may or may not exist. In my case the feeling dissipates within about 2 years the good news being that it grows less and less during those two years. How it might work with you I can't say.

Best Answer

He must of put in a cage wrapped up in duck tape....The ultimate barrier ;3

Best Answer

You are infatuated. It will be over soon.

Best Answer

He fills a void, where the void itself exists because you lack alternatives.

Best Answer

Don't ask me, I have the same problem. I suddenly gave my heart to a new friend... didn't mean to and she doesn't want it... and we've become very close friends but I can't stop thinking about her and miss her every moment she's not talking to me.

Best Answer

I don't know but I ask myself the same question daily. I just love my Joey so much

Best Answer

He's good in bed?

Best Answer

hes not amazing in bed. but shallow unimportant things like that don't concern me.

Best Answer

was just teasing I don't know him so I can't make a real comment

Best Answer