It does not work.. No way to not have feelings unless you hook up for sex only and no talking sharing etc., which eliminates the friends part. You end up emotionally involved the longer it goes on and the more intimate it gets. You have trust issues and vulnerability issues that play on your emotions. Unless its a straight hook up for sex with no talking no or texting inbetween hookups , you will end up hurt when you come to the realization that after months of letting someone in to this far into your life and falling in love with them and thinking that you were going to end up in a real relationship with this person, it's not going to happen.

Best Answer

No kissing - kissing stimulates the brain releasing hormones leading to love feeling<br />
Have sex then leave - It's all business anyways once your done don't stick around too long you drunk with hormones<br />
As for communication have it be brief, meet at bar go home **** then leave.<br />
If this can't work dissolve the relationship. As for the number of them. It is not a committed relationship let them know that there are more and have fun. The higher the number the less chance of it getting personal.<br />
These relationships will get in the way of a long term relationship so plan ahead.

Best Answer

Yeah I just don't see it happening unless it's your pastor or something.

Best Answer

I think it is a ridiculous phrase. How many FWB is one person allowed at a time? Is this a share the wealth kind of thing? Or is it a one at a time thing?

Best Answer

i think either way in the end one would always end up loosing friend..so always bad idea from my side

Best Answer

I think so too, I always liked to keep my friends as friends. That is why I still have on friend I have known since we were 9 years old, and another I met when I was 11 remained my friend until he died last May.

Best Answer

For some people it's easy to dissociate meaningful sex and meaningless sex. If sex is shared as a means of sexual gratification only and nothing more then why should either party become emotionally involved any more than when they were just friends?<br />
You can't guarantee that the emotional boundary won't be crossed, and you can't help it if it does, but that doesn't mean it'll happen. Sometimes fwb just works.

Best Answer

dont you think loosing a friend for the sake of prmiscuity is bad idea?

Best Answer

Who says you're forsaking the friend?

Best Answer

i agree with nadine. it's impossible to avoid intimacy. that's why f.w.b.'s are just not a good idea.

Best Answer

It isn't possible. You can't help feelings.

Best Answer