theadventuresofalexus theadventuresofalexus 18-21, F 14 Answers Apr 29, 2012

I think I see what you are saying, the world sometimes needs someone to hate just so we can all joins hands briefly and crush them into the ground. If Hitler hadn't risen up it would have been someone else, because no one really expected the rest of the world to get involved, America refused until it was personal.

Best Answer

What the hell? He is the devil in person.. or worst than THAT!

Best Answer

i think you are trying to make quite a deep philosophical point about a very controversial figure without enough expansion detail - people will misunderstand you

Best Answer

but yes, i think i know what you mean - there is no dawn but through the dark of night - a Christian analogy might be to say that without Judas there is no Jesus [he had to be betrayed to fulfill his destiny as the Son of Man]

Best Answer

haha , yes i am knowingly making a controversial statement .. just to see how people react to it . you saw the bigger picture :)

Best Answer

they dont understand , if we all agree to our mistakes we wont be needing to point fingers at each other

Best Answer

You don't really understand the things he did do you ?

Best Answer

hail hitler ............. HAILL HAILLL <br />
if not for hitler black/brown people would still been slaves , <br />
many a nations still slaves to the british <br />
i like hitler because he humbled the proud british

Best Answer

I'll slap you for that m'lad.

Best Answer

well you cant

Best Answer

KIDS! You just NEVER Learn. How you can glorify a completely evil human that is responsible for killing 6million plus people including millions of kids is just incredible.

Best Answer

i may seem a pedant but no one is completely evil - not even Hitler - and we don't help the understanding of these problems when we try to pretend such people are monsters or inhuman - the German people were and are just as civilized as the rest of the world and Hitler and fascism had much support internationally before Hitler proved he couldn't govern the countries he conquered

Best Answer

and the slaughtering of millions? google auschwitz and look at the pics for yourself. You need to look at yourself in the mirror if you think that sure people are not pure evil.

Best Answer

well you still play mortal combat at 40 ? hahahaha

Best Answer

guess the conversation was about you huh? btw my choice of profile pic is entirely my business not yours.

Best Answer

i stand by my words - no one is pure evil - just as no one is pure good - you don't need to read me the history, if you'd understood my answer you would have realized i am already very familiar with it - i'm not saying Hitler wasn't evil, just that he was also as human as the rest of us - it might make you feel comfortable to pretend we have nothing in common with very dark people, but it won't help you understand the Holocaust if you blame it all on one man for being some kind of devil incarnate

Best Answer

sorry for my arrogant tone, but for me it's as much about succinctness as anything else

Best Answer

There's the slight matter of the world having 50 million less people due to his actions.

Best Answer

Hero and Hitler do not belong in the same comment. Hitler was the best example of hate and jealousy towards the Jewish people because of their extreme intelligence and good business sense. He feared the Jews and wanted to murder them to wipe out the competition. Envy and jealousy are the worst forms of hate there is and that was his motivation. Empathetic people cannot fathom that there are human beings like him that breathe the same air and walk the same planet as they do, or did at one time. Just as a person who would never be cruel to another human being, it is impossible for them to understand the cruelty he bestowed on other human beings. A hero he was not.

Best Answer

We're all heroes in that respect. Every one of us, but he did it the wrong way, his lack of compassion took the lives of so many other heroes and that's why he is remembered as a coward and an evil man. If you want to be a hero you have to do it right or you are at best a tyrant.

Best Answer

I suppose that Kony is somewhat of a hero too then?

Best Answer

Oh hell no ,Seriously that Guy has Issues, Raping Girls &amp; Abducting Kids when Their Asleep?!? Not Cool kids actually have to run for their lives ... what is up with these dudes??

Best Answer

They are evil with evil intentions.

Best Answer

Hitler didn't have evil intentions [almost no-one commits evil for evil's sake outside of fiction] - in his own mind he was creating the necessary new world order - the ironic reality of evil however is that without idealism it is nothing - such evil always requires a set of glittering ideals to mentally carry people over the horror of the reality on the ground

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer