MaiaTheBroken MaiaTheBroken 18-21, F 5 Answers Jul 16, 2012

I know what u mean

Best Answer

If it was up your rump you'd jump!

Best Answer

I am not in the mood...

Best Answer

Puh - leeze! It's all about you,huh?

Best Answer

Good sir, my world runs around two things. Depression and mania.

Best Answer

Sorry, what are you doing about it? Meds, doctor, counseling. I feel bad, but that doesnt justify anything. I was in BLACK depression for 3 years and it didnt get any better until I took control of my life and responsibility for my actions. It wasnt easy, but I didnt want to live that way anymore

Best Answer

I don't do anything. I wait for the depression to end, and for the manic stage to begin. Over and over. I don't like meds. I don't like doctors. There is no reason to talk to a counselor. I've been this way since I was young. It won't end.

Best Answer

It will end if you want it to end. Your life sucks right now and you are choosing to let it suck. ID care if you dont like meds or doctors - do you like living this way. Dont use the excuse that you have been this way since you were young, either. Get off the pity pot and take action

Best Answer

I hate pity. I want understanding. Pity is just terrible. And no, I don't enjoy it. But it doesn't matter, does it?

Best Answer

I dont pity you, with your poor me's I have been this way all my life, you pity you. If it doesnt matter to you than it doesnt matter at all. I cant make you take action and change your life, only you can do that. In the end, we will go our separate ways and I will be happy bcs I chose to turn my life around but you will be unhappy bcs you choose to wallow in self pitty and not even try!

Best Answer

It only matters if it matter to you! If you dont want help, you wont get help

Best Answer

I hate your kind. You've never had a taste of true pain. Rape. Suicide. Death. Diseases. I hate people who say they've felt pain, and then turn around and say it's all better. If that's the case, you never did feel it. I wallow in my own depression and self-loathing so I can feel something more than my sadistic hate. Suit yourself. Be happy. Leave me here. I want to be left here. I want the end throne.

Best Answer

EF you, I was an alcoholic and junkie for almost 40 years. I felt exactly like you. I was addicted so long because I chose to be, I didnt want help even when it was offered! Ef the world was my attitude! I didnt get help until I was 59 years old and after a lifetime of pain and misery I finally learned that I wsnt a bad person, I was a good person and with that awakening, and hard work in AA I wanted to and did turn my life around. I have chronic liver disease and was fading away fast and was to ef'd up to realize it until I took cahrge of my life and turned things around. I still have liver disease but I am not dying(quite as fast) and I have hope now! You say that you hate pity, but when you tell me to leave you there and you want to be left there and end your life, you reek of self pity - however, the fact that you told me that means you are reaching out for help! You can only get help if you want it>if you die, I will be sad, but I wont let it affect my happiness. You must have some people that would be affected by your death. Stop being selfish and get help, suicide is a cowards way. you can be weak, helpless and full of self pity or you can choose to fight!

Best Answer

Ever hear of the serenity prayer? God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change(everyone except m) the courage to change the things I can(me and my attitude) and the wisdom to kno the difference. There is help, but you have to ask for it!

Best Answer

Alright fine. You seen a tiny spruce of pain. Imagine it twentyfold. Not fun. But if you're just gonna blab about weakness and selfishness, I'm not even going to bother with you.

Best Answer

Yes self pity is comforting - I know that you have pain, but if you think that 40 years of addiction, depression, unhappiness, and hating my life and myself, is a "tiny spruce of pain, then I feel sorry for you, Apparently it IS all about you - I suffered for over twice the amount that you have been alive. Ever seen a junkie? Obviously I cant experience your pain and you cant experience mine, but we both know what it is like to suffer. The only difference is that I took charge of my life and you wont, I can empathize with you(feel your pain) but you are so hung up on your pain that you cant feel the pain of others. do me a favor, read about Helen Keller, Buddha, or holocaust survivors, These are people who suffered greater pain than you or I could imagine but were able to turn it around and not just survive, but live good lives.Talk to some rape survivors that are now helping others because they dont want them to suffer as they did! "pain is the touchstone to all spiritual growth" Turn your pain into something good. You cant change the past, but have a great opportunity to help and helping others will help you by increasing your self esteem. the very act of reachig out and trying to help others will make you feel good about yourself. Try it and if it doesnt work, you always have the option os suicide

Best Answer

I'm killing myself as we speak. Such a wonderful way to go. Nice meeting you. Goodbye...

Best Answer

Since your life is miserable and you refuse help, have a nice death! I have a life to get on with...

Best Answer