Its because you let them. From your previous reply it seems like you dont mind changing for them. So if you cant be yourself I dont know what to tell you.

Best Answer

Maybe you thank that they are better then you. or maybe to escape your life to turn into some thing your not. just be your self. it happens to alot of people just remember that if your not being you, you are lieing to people around you.

Best Answer

i GO THROUGH THIS A LOT WITH CERTAIN RELATIVES AND FEMALES LIKE JOYCE ... ALL I CAN SAY IS JUST GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND THEY WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE... I HAD TO MAKE MYSELF LOOK A COMPLETE SPASTIC DOG WHO RE TO GET THAT MONGREL FOUL CREATURE OFF MY BACK WITH HER PIANO WITH THE ONE SONG DAY IN AND DAY OUT ... SHE HAD NO WAY OF HELPING ME DEAL WITH THE CHILDHOOD ABUSE SO SHE JUST USED ONE TACTIC SHE KNEW WOULD BAG ME DOWN INTO HELL.. WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE HELL BENT ON BREAKING YOU... AND YOU WILL MEET THEM ... JUST GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT AND THEN TELL THEM TO GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOREVER AFTER...

Best Answer

Two words: char isma

Best Answer

Stay away from people like that... that's what I do.... I have a chameleon personality... so I know that I become who I hang out with.

Best Answer

But I really like having sex with him...LOL!

Best Answer

If you like it, it is you... and you're just uncomfortable with that. It's possible that you will need to become comfortable with who you are.

Best Answer