bobbyswife30 bobbyswife30 26-30, F 12 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in EP

I do judge but only to teach the person right from wrong. I do not judge in order to criticize, belittle or shame a person

Best Answer

If you're not talking about teaching your children, that assumes you believe your definition of right and wrong is superior to other people's. Most adults would resent that.

Best Answer

Sherlock was pretty good at judging people by their looks... and it's true that you can tell a lot about a person by the way they dress, their appearance and how they look after themself. It shouldn't be the way you define a person of course and you'd have to be quite a shallow person to take someone on face value but I do hold that the maixim "first impressions often last" is more accurate than "never judge a book by it's cover"..

Best Answer

you seem alright, so why judge you?

but once someone annoys me...thats pretty much it.

Best Answer

People judge based on what they know of you, whether it's by personal acquaintance or your writing. I think most judge on some level, even if it's to assess whether or not a person is safe to be around.

There are things I know about people I care about, things I'm not involved in. I don't think less of them, and I still like them for who they are.

Best Answer

Easy... It's ALWAYS the SAME old song n dance.... just a DIFFERENT person SINGIN it

Best Answer

Humans have languge--We CAN comunicate--When folks say "Something" We judge them because they have given something to judge!

Best Answer