readyforluv readyforluv 36-40, M 3 Answers Jul 3 in Community

Perhaps the world got too use to only having to answer in short. Could also be the distance between each other as a community. Distrust, inconsideration, etc. Everyone is the the most interesting person of their life and it makes everyone else obsolete to them. It's easy not to think when you're not told that much, though. But there's my thoughts on it.

Best Answer

Maybe that's what I like about this environment.. if you have nothing to say you can just keep quiet and no one notices!!!!

Best Answer

Yeah, but that's a crappy replacement for the real world. Just be yourself, let people be themselves. Help if you can but don't stress yourself about it. They will do what they will do. All you can do is set the example you want by being the example.

Best Answer

ah fuc*, i hate those kind. My colleague who is soon to be my ex (because i got fired) is just like that. The c*nt says a whoooole lot of shi*, but he actually doesn't say anything. I don't have the energy to listen to him and I'm glad he doesn't like me.. it saves me from being in a conversation with him.

Best Answer