can i have another helping of sweeping generalization?

Best Answer

can I quote that? brilliant.

Best Answer

So you admit that I'm, in general right and that, in general if you disagree you're, in general, wrong?

Best Answer

Really isn't. A generalisation is by definition something that is true more often than it isn't. So to criticise something on the grounds of it being a generalisation is to say, "You're right more often than I am."

Best Answer

haha, of course you're right! i never said you weren't! i agree with you. it would be foolish not to, that's kind of what i was saying. i realize that my words were rude, and i apologize, i get a little carried away sometimes, please forgive me.

Best Answer

Convenience minimalizes intelligence.

Best Answer

A part of it is that in the 17th century they drew inspiration from thousands of years of writing, theater, and philosophy. Today, the majority of movies draw inspiration from the **** that came out last year, which in turn did the same thing.

Best Answer