Because they wanna feel good about themselves, so when a guy or a girl tells them anything the wanna hear just to make them feel good, they feel attached to that person and will do anything to give back that love. They don't think because when a teen is in love, it's everything to them. <br />
They do it to girls who would be at their weakest point because it's easier to groom them. It's sick and twisted as well. I really feel bad for girls who have to go through that cr@p.

Best Answer

Because nobody tells them they're beautiful, worthy and awesome offline, so they look online to fill that void.

Best Answer

They're insecure and naive..Most of them don't realize exactly what they could be getting themselves into.

Best Answer

True and cudoos to you for saying so. :)

Best Answer

I feel sorry for them. They have no idea what the sleazy perverts they send them to are going to do with them, or where they might end up. Those pictures could resurface and humiliate them years down the road.

Best Answer

Stupid, as you've said. And naive.

Best Answer

Because they young and stupid

Best Answer

Risky, stupid, and unnecessary. Either they like you for you or they don't - them pictures will not make them like you.

Best Answer

I thankfully made myself vow i would never, ever ever at a young age, and have kept to my promise. I have seen way too many young girls suffering the outcomes of that stupidity.

Best Answer

Because they will do anything to please the one they get attached to. <br />
It's not their fault for being emotionally blackmailed; the asker is more at fault. It's not stupidity for the most percentage; it's a desire to hold onto that attraction.<br />
Doesn't hurt to educate them, of course, but with beauty being the main defining factor for those girls, what will they do if someone says "so obeying those no-pic rules is more important than trusting me?"

Best Answer

If they are under 18 and in the US, they are sending child p0rn.<br />
You do NOT want a federal conviction for receiving child p0rn.<br />
...Stop asking anyone under 18 for dirty pictures, mmmkay?

Best Answer

meh there are a lot of reasons but I guess thats part of being young, you do dumb 5hit from time to time. Live and learn is all I can say.

Best Answer

Yknow they ask ME first

Best Answer