I was told once by a bi girl that it's different way of love making. Can you describe how it's different?
RogerThompson RogerThompson 41-45, M 7 Answers Aug 6, 2011

yeah, there's no penis. lol. but I guess I know what you mean, I've been with both men and women sexually so I can try to explain, women are more sensual, there's more kissing every part of the body, they focus on everything. there's more gently running hands over every inch of soft skin,licking and kissing breasts, neck, etc, and women tend to focus on their partners more than themselves. and most importantly, because there is no penis, the tongue is used A LOT more than men tend to use it, when women are together sexually, they go down for a lot longer, and do it a lot more than men usually do, and since women know what everything feels like on their own body, they can please another woman more easily than a man can. I've never used a strap on, so this is only talking about what women can do without toys. the biggest problem a lot of bisexual women have with some of their male partners is that they don't give oral sex very well or very often. and 99% of women cannot have a orgas.m from penetration, we need clitoral stimulation, so if you want to get us off you HAVE to go down!! and do it for more than a minute, and do it right!<br />
I personally prefer being in a relationship with a man as opposed to a woman, it just feels right to me being in a mans arms, even though I'm still attracted to women too, I want to marry a man I love, but my man HAS to be able to please me, and to do that he needs to go down. which my bf does, he actually read books on how to give good oral sex when he was young, and with each girlfriend he's had, he gets her to tell him what she wants, what she likes and doesn't like. and he's wonderful at it. I think all men should take the time to learn to do it right!! women know this, and so should men.

Best Answer

Lesbian lovemaking is very different from heterosexual lovemaking. I've said this many times on EP, and still people seem to miss the fact that lesbian lovemaking DOES NOT INVOLVE A PENIS. Even if a lesbian couple decides to use some sort of penis-like penetration device, that device does not reach an ****** in a comparatively short time and then fall asleep, leaving the other partner wide awake and climbing the walls. Aside from the obvious physical differences, there are many psychological differences between men and women that can't be ignored: for most women, sex equals love, while for many men, sex equals sex. And last, most lesbians are not at all physically attracted to male bodies. Question for you: why on earth do you think lesbian sex and straight sex might be the same, or that a man might be an acceptable woman-substitute to a lesbian? Suggestion: look up the definition of "lesbian." This might help clarify things for you.

Best Answer

well said. I looked at it more from a bisexual woman's standpoint, of how they differ, most likely cuz I am a bi woman, lol.

Best Answer

Asking how it's different ≠ equating the two. It's like asking "I've heard of oranges, but I've never actually seen or eaten one, so how is it different from an apple?" - no one ever said that an orange /is/ an apple, they know it's different, they're just in the dark about the whole orange situation.

Best Answer

Lesbian lovemaking, I am told, differs from het sex in a lot of ways. Pls be aware that I am a gay man, so I don't speak from experience, but I have talked to a LOT of lesbians and bi women about this (curiosity on my part) and here is what they said.<br />
Sugarfoot nailed it. The primary reality is that there is no penis involved, and therefore not agenda on anyone's part leading up to a particular act. No one is going to want to climb on and stick anything in anywhere and thrust away for an ******. That means that the process is much more open to variations and options, and that the time is used differently. A lesbian will spend half an hour on her partner's breasts, for instance, where the average guy will spend 5 minutes there. The eroticism of the situation is much more diffuse, and not nearly as genitally oriented. Dreamy, sensuous, slow and exquisite are words that I heard a lot in this context. <br />
Wanna learn to make love like them? Then take a night and forget about your penis and your desires. Devote a night to spending the whole time on her - visiting every erogenous zone she has, and hanging out there until she's losing her mind and then moving on.<br />
Hope this is helpful.

Best Answer

sounds like you guys have had some really sucky male partners.

Best Answer

only woman can truely please a woman , we know what we want and how we like it , guys *** then they say done but us women *** and enjoy it over and over

Best Answer

Men have the capability to learn how to please a woman. The question is are they willing to use it.

Best Answer