PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 6 Answers Aug 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

There's a jackal sneering at you. There's a snake in the grass, waiting for you to make a mistake. There's a ride that just wants you to ride it at the correct time. There's a mirror house to get lost in. There are clowns with painted on smiles and heavy hearts. There are monkeys with evil looking grins. :)

Best Answer

I am hot on your trail! LOL! I love carnivals and zoos. No evil! Just how you look at it, love! That is all! kisses...

Best Answer

Life is good whether it feels like a zoo one day or a carnival then next.

Best Answer

Are they opposites? I want more...Give me more....

Best Answer

if you are happy then it doesn't matter what comes your way,you can always view them in a positive light.Zoos are fun and carnivals are fun.Opposite but fun.

Best Answer

hey that rhymes!

Best Answer

Do you want a point for your keen observational powers? Cause as the question maker, I can give you one! Now answer the questions...*grinning*

Best Answer

lol ... please ..
at the moment .. my life is just like a zoo .. no carnival ...

Best Answer

But HOW?

Best Answer