Neuroticrabbit Neuroticrabbit 18-21 5 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Only when life is unborn. Thereafter, nobody cares.

Best Answer

A lot of people have already thought about this. You can google most of it. Life is precious because that's all you have. At the same time life can be worth nothing. It's all about what you make of it.

Personally, I haven't been very happy with my life. The only life that was precious to me was my late dog's. Right now I don't care about anything or anyone else. I still wouldn't kill myself because that's just a waste, I can always hope the next day brings something nicer.

e:

The above isn't entirely true. I do have things I care about. It's just that I often choose to ignore the good things.

Best Answer

babies kids and innocent things are special

Best Answer

If you f*#k up, you wont get to enjoy a good one. thats how !

Best Answer

You'll die no matter what, and then you won't remember anything. No matter what kind of life you life, you'll die and forget everything. Even the people who love you will die and forget everything.

Best Answer

You could trip on the sidewalk, hit your head and its all over. Live every moment because it's all you get :)

Best Answer

If I die, I won't be able to regret it.

Best Answer