luluforeverpink luluforeverpink 31-35, F 7 Answers Jul 21, 2011

Distance yourselves from them as much as possible and realize that what they say is most likely untrue even if they believe it is themselves.

Best Answer

not to take things so seriously?

Best Answer

Ignore them even if they try their hardest to coerce, persuade, or manipulate you in some way.

Best Answer

You can only react to what you let yourself react to. So, in other words, it's all in how you react or don't react to whatever antics your family members are trying to put on you. Don't sweat the small stuff and if you don't like what they are doing, put your right hand up, and wave bye bye ...tell them you are leaving the conversation. That should leave them speechless for a while. :) Good luck and hold your head high! :)

Best Answer

Move 3,000 miles from them lol....yes I did do that but I also take what they say and do with a grain of salt, no one is worth getting your feelings hurt over

Best Answer

say i feel every ofended or hirt when you disrepect me like that.

Best Answer