cubbylardpie cubbylardpie 13-15, F 12 Answers Apr 6, 2012

Eat banana splits with lots of cashews. Also pizza every night for about 2 weeks & try to eat at least 3/4 to an entire whole pizza by yourself along with regular pop. Also hamburgers with all the goodies on them & double up on the cheese...always! Add the fries & milk shakes please.....dont worry...you eat like I do & you will weigh 50lbs heavier in a very short amount of time. Remember...dont work out or expend any energy...lay around a lot & loaf off

Best Answer

I'm gonna have to try this! :)

Best Answer

As requested I will not discuss the health effects. The fastest way (the only way) to fatten up is to ingest surplus calories. Basically, eat lots of carbs and sugars and if it is pure fat you want, make them as much simple carbs and sugars that your body more easily converts to fat. If I may enquire.... why?

Best Answer

Cheesecake, pastas, basically gaining weight is easier/harder then people make it sound, When your body doesn't get enough of what it needs it starts producing it in excess, as well when it gets too much of something it stores it as fat when it cant burn off or use it as fuel. Dairies and pastas are actually the easiest as the body needs a lot of both anyway. Just remember you can get fat from eating anything, its more about how much of something (i.e. protein) you take in opposed to what you use up.

Best Answer

aaaaaw I doin the same right now

Best Answer

That's wonderful! Keep it up! :)

Best Answer

Carbs. Lots of them. Pasta, potatoes, pastries etc. Oh and coconut, any desert with coconut on or in it.

Best Answer

Why do you want to do this? Just curious.

Best Answer

get married

Best Answer

Hahaha im 13

Best Answer

white tail yes,,dressed out at 276,,monster buck

Best Answer

Lots of donuts, pizzas, milkshakes, and burgers! 3 Fatty meals plus snacks everyday! :)

Best Answer