sacrificedthisaccount sacrificedthisaccount 18-21, M 15 Answers May 20, 2012

Hugs are better than drugs

Best Answer

hmm... well said, so true.. :)

Best Answer

* takes bow*

Best Answer

dont do it its bad for you if you broke its worst so dont do it see im a pothead its diffrent drugs is bad you put crap in it to get the high effect weed in my case its natral herb roll it uo burn it feel it you good you get hungry happy and sleepy the other stuff you can end up selling tricks for penny dollars and get buted ,kill ,rape ,god forbit or with an -STD wich all the above sucks so dont do bad drugs

Best Answer

yeah i'm not gonna do it.. just curious to hear what its like from the experiences...hehe

Best Answer

I tghink "pothead" is too strong a tyerm. I smoke pot on a daily basis, but I don't consider myself a pothead. I have a full, wonderful life... it's not like I'm sitting, stuffing myself on pizza all day! ;-)

Best Answer

good for you :)

Best Answer

Drugs are for fools.

Best Answer

That explains their popularity.

Best Answer

Maybe, but that doesn't prevent them from going six feet under.

Best Answer

Just like normal, except better. ;-)

Best Answer

hehe... does that mean no harm in doing drugs?LOL

Best Answer

Good , I love it .

Best Answer

Better than when I dont.

Best Answer

uh-oh!!
must be like being in a different world hehe...

Best Answer

Yep,my world is very different....and very real.

Best Answer

The only one I use is weed,it relxes me and slows my hyperactive mind down enough to focus on things.Could say I use it medicinally. The other ones,if you use them too much,can do a lot of damage.

Best Answer

same here LOL

Best Answer

Depends on the drug. And a little bit on the person.

Best Answer

I found it pretty boring.

Best Answer

depends on the drug, usually they go by name, like marijuana -- "stoned" i really do feel "stoned" when i do it, like i feel like someone hit me in the face with a huge rock and i'm just looking around all dazed and confused. Methamphetamine- Speed --- your just going 100 miles a minute, your mouth, brain and body.. idk depends

Best Answer

a smokes ok.... i wouldnt advise you on anything else....

Best Answer

well i wasn't asking for any advise haha.. was asking about the experince..
about me-i do smoke but no drugs thanks hehe cool?

Best Answer

Which ones?

Best Answer

i dont know!! anyone.. from your experience if you have any... O_o

Best Answer

I tookk LSD when I was 18, and it was awful, I've smoked pot, and it's 'okay', but now my drugs are prescribed for me,and not very 'trippy'!

Best Answer